How I created my first free blog; I used this trick and it took me just 4 minutes

How I created my first blog in less than 4 minutes
4 minutes tricks to creating a blog
  • Just like you I once developed this sudden urge to set up a blog and get myself labelled with the blogger title so, I ran off to google and did a couple of searches but somehow, the results weren't very helpful as most website owners never gave the full guide because they all wanted to land a web design client.
  • Neverthless, I continued with the search and read a couple of articles then merged the knowledge I got from each article and applied them to create my first website and damn! it took me less than 4 minutes; So easy.
  • today I decided to share the little story of the steps I followed to make this a 4 minutes job so you too can get yours running in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment