How I got media.net Approval in 24 hours; the simple trick used

  • I've heard a lot of  Bloggers complain about not getting approved by media.net, even I had the same issue.
  • I first read about the program when I was researching for the best alternatives to adsense. then I saw that bloggers like Harsh of shoutmeloud  and some other top guys reviewed the network and their earnings were a bit impressive. Some even claim they pay more than adsense does.
  • I rushed down to their website without giving it a second thought, Submitted my site for review but unfortunately, my site always got rejected. 
  • After four rejection notices, I decided to do something to get into the program after which my account got approved unexpectedly and you know what? I never expected a reply till after a week but that time, It took less than 2days.
  • with nothing else to do, I decided to check my mail although not expecting a reply but then, I open it to see two e-mails lying flat and waiting for my arrival😃😎

 Before I proceed to tell you some of the tricks I used to get approved into this program with a Nigerian blog, let's first try and Know a little detail about this program.

  • Media.net owner: Bing & Yahoo!
  • Type of ad network: CPC
  • Click Volume: 70 million paid clicks/mo
  • Minimum traffic: none (technically; more below)
  • Sign up: Media.net
  • Key differentiators: account reps, done-for-you ROI optimization, DSP technology (more below)
  • Publisher info: here
  • Terms: here
  • Payouts: monthly via wire transfer or PayPal
  • Disallowed markets: adult, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, forums and discussion boards, user-generated content

 

1 comment: